The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 6 Complete Outfit, great shape, $2100

See pictures of the kit here

This is a really nice Mamiya 6 rangefinder camera, with all three lenses that were available. All are GREAT lenses and the whole kit is in great user condition. There are scuffs on the camera, but no signs of it getting smacked or abused in any way.

The glass is perfect as far as I can tell, and the blades are clean and dry and show little or no wear, shutters are snappy and sound right, and the focus and aperture rings give the appropriate tactile feedback.

Kit includes the Very Nifty Close Up attachment, which lets you focus down under 24" with pretty accurate framing.

The body is super clean inside and the bellows/lens retraction mechanism is tight and smooth, with no signs of rangefinder misalignment. Focus is accurate as far as I can tell.

Kit comes with: Body, body cap, 50mm with rear and front caps and filter, 75mm with filter, cap and hood, 150mm with rear and front caps and hood, and the close up adapter.

This is a super user kit. I totally love it, but need to sell to help fund my documentary project.

I'd be willing to trade for some of the following items: Canon EOS 7D body, 580EXII flash, an i7 processor MacBook Pro (cash adjustment possible) or a good, fairly recent Power Mac tower.

I've got good feedback here and at Fredmiranda.com (nonfiction), at photo.net (Scott Squire) and on ebay (swissarmybike). I don't mind Paypal but do dislike their fees. I'll only charge what it costs to ship, and will ship pretty much anywhere. I will not declare a false value however.

Thanks for looking, and please contact me via email.

You can see pictures of some other stuff I'll be trying to sell here. I'm still writing descriptions and trying to get stuff posted in appropriate places. Please let me know if any interest arises.