The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon AF 85mm F1.4 D Lens, Boxed, USA Version, Warrantied

D&A

Hi All,

*** First, please note: Since I am usually on my cell phone, responding to PM's is very difficult from it...SO PLEASE e-mail me (instead of PM's) at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions or purchases, although once back at a regular computer, its then possible to answer PM's.

I'm putting up for sale my dad's Nikon 85mm f1.4D lens (USA Version), which he took out of the box, tried a few times and then went back in the box....virtually unused. It's boxed, flawless inside and out has every single item that came with it when new....such as hood, front and rear lens caps, paperwork etc. It's performance is legendary as is the all metal build quality (including the hood).

It's still under the Nikon USA 5 year warrenty and although functioning perfectly in every way, in the remote chance it might ever need service, I'm here to facilitate it.

Price is $950.00 (net to me) plus shipping/insurance.

Again if you have any questions, please e-mail me (instead of PM's) at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com.

Thanks for looking!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Re: FS: Nikon 85mm f1.4D Mint, Boxed USA Version, Warrentied

Hi,

I just wanted to post a picture of the lens, box and all that comes from packed from Nikon (complete) with this lens.

The lens is indistinguishable from an absolutely brand new one just taken out of the box for the very first time, in all aspects.

As reference, I've done many transactions (brought and sold) here on Getdpi as well as all the other usual forums and each one went perfectly and was a pleasure. I've also been on ebay for 10 years with 1300 pure positives (no neutrals or negatives).

Again, if you have any questions, please e-mail me (instead of a PM which is hard to respond to from my cell phone) at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Oops, forgot to put AF (autofocus) in the "FS" title when I first listed it. Thanks Guy for changing it!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

<Bump>...In addition to this lens, I also have up for sale my Like New Nikon D300/boxed along with the Nikon MB-10 Grip for the D300 body.

*** Again, please e-mail me (instead of sending a PM), at ---> IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. This makes it easier for me when I am communicating via my cell phone....although once back at a regular computer, its then possible to answer PM's.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Hi All,

Just wanted to mention that this lens is now sold. Thank you to everyone who inquired and had an interest in the lens.

Dave (D&A)