The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: GF1 & Sony NEX-3

Jonathan

I have the above 2 cameras to sell.

Panasonic GF1 Black I just bought this from Jack here:

http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21163

The camera is literally like new(Thanks Jack), but I've decided to stick with just the D3s(as heavy as it is) and can't really get used to anything else.

I'm asking $465 shipped. Please see the thread above for details from the original post. I'm hoping for an echeck or postal m/o for payment.

Next is the Sony NEX-3 in Red. This is the full kit with the 18-55, 16mm lenses and the flash. This is almost new and has taken about 320 shots. Price is $525 shipped. Same payment details as above.

I don't have a ton of feedback here, but have 252 great feedbacks on Fred Miranda as well as Nikonians and Nikon cafe, etc.

Both of these are like new in the box and take amazing photos. Please PM or email if interested.