The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FOR SALE: Leica Summicron 35/2 ASPH lens

leicashot

Up for sale is the gorgeous Summicron 35/2 ASPH in beautiful condition. I'd call it mint but will call it 'beautiful' because MINT is often confused with LIKE NEW.

The barrel, lens mount and glass look magnificent. The glass is unmarked and perfect. This lens focuses accurately on my calibrated M9 and the focus ring is as smooth as you could ask of any Leica lens. Aperture clicks are also 100 perfect and line up directly at the index point.

The only way I could fault this lens is to say that there is some signs of use around where the hood mounts and there is one tiny spec of dust that can be seen up real close but of course has no effect on the lens's performance.

Comes with original rear cap, lens hood and hood cap. No box but the price is only $1875 delivered and pay-paled within the US.

Last edited: