The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Arca CUBE(!!!)

ustein

Contributing Editor
Re: FS: Arca CUBE(!!!)

>cubeless poor

Haha, the underprivileged minority who just owns the P65 and cannot afford the Cube.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

P40+ yes I am just a pup on the porch with these P65 boys. LOL

BTW why is this thing still for sale. This should be own it's way to a new owner

Don Libby

P40+ yes I am just a pup on the porch with these P65 boys. LOL

BTW why is this thing still for sale. This should be own it's way to a new owner
Go ahead Guy you know you want it! And Jack is willing to ship it to you so there's no need to visit the warehouse ..

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member

I'm going to regret this.... don't even have MF gear yet... will run out of money before camera available ...

Must.. not.. buy... cube.....:banghead:

;) Matt

Don Libby

I'm going to regret this.... don't even have MF gear yet... will run out of money before camera available ...

;) Matt
Step right up there Matt you won't regret ever getting the Cube. Also don't worry about the type of camera as I used mine on a G9 when I had it. Right now I use it 99.5% of the time with my Cambo however the M9 has sat on top of the Cube as well. Besides the visit to Jacks Warehouse is painless.:D

I know where you can get a sweetheart deal on a WRS and lens :angel:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member

DO NOT RESIST YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER YOUR OWN THOUGHTS
SUBMIT NOW AND YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO GO AND TAKE PICTURES WITHOUT FURTHER INTERFERENCE FROM CENTRAL CONTROL. IF NOT WE WILL BE BAAAAAACK.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

;) Matt
Well they say you need a base before you jump off the slope. The cube is a awesome base. LOL

Seriously I see these on ALL our workshops and everyone has them except me and frankly if anyone is every off horizon it's me and I been shooting since i was a kid , you would think i could get it right every time. NOT

They really are great to have and they will hold you when your tired and need a seat. LOL

Bob

Administrator
Staff member

Well they say you need a base before you jump off the slope. The cube is a awesome base. LOL

Seriously I see these on ALL our workshops and everyone has them except me and frankly if anyone is every off horizon it's me and I been shooting since i was a kid , you would think i could get it right every time. NOT

They really are great to have and they will hold you when your tired and need a seat. LOL
have you checked to see if your legs are both the same length?

MGrayson

The gentle unbiased persuasion at this site is a wonderful thing! :talk028:

I like it!:ROTFL:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Really hard to go wrong on this particular recommendation LOLOL!!!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Going, going, going..................

:ROTFL:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

SOLD!

Apparently, resistance IS futile!

:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

MGrayson

That's right. Take advantage of the new guy...

Just for that, I'll post more images! :eek:

You've been warned!
;)
Matt

MGrayson

Matt - the good news is when your camera body arrives you will be ready for anything!!!!!
Yes, but now I won't be able to afford it until a used Pentax 645D shows up here. :rolleyes: Fortunately, the 1DsII/Zeiss 21 combo, though showing its age, still works passably well. :ROTFL:

Matt

MGrayson

SOLD!

Apparently, resistance IS futile!

:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:
"The Fool is Going To... I mean.. The Sherriff is going to do it!" - Blazing Saddles

It was the ultra-cool case that sold me....

Last edited: