The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Arca CUBE(!!!)

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Looks good Matt! And I suspect you'll quickly realize it is not just a gimmick :) Glad it arrived safely (in it's leather purse!) LOLOL!

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
The leather case is beautiful. Useless, but beautiful.
:ROTFL:
Going to B&H tomorrow for some odds and ends. I think a neoprene lens sack will work perfectly as a cube cover.

Matt

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Matt fair warning this will just lead you to update to a more compatible system for the cube. You just entered Dante's Inferno

"Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here." (Dante)

MGrayson

Matt fair warning this will just lead you to update to a more compatible system for the cube. You just entered Dante's Inferno

"Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here." (Dante)
Guy,
Somehow, I have recently acquired a few Pentax 645 lenses. :eek: Where did they come from? What does this mean?:rolleyes:

Terry,
Thank you. :) Looks like I'll have to order it when it's in stock.

Best,

Matt

Don Libby

Matt - I actually might have one in the dark corner of a cabnet - let me check later today and I'll see if I can find it. If not you might try REI or another sports store if ou're in the US as I've seen them there as well.

If I have one you can have it for the cost of shipping.

Don

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Similar to Jack's warehouse, but Don's cabinet is in a secured warehouse facility in Tucson....

:D
Ah, this explains the detailed explanation of what he thought my facility looked like -- turns out he was self-referencing!!! Explains a lot actually...

:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Don Libby

Okay seems my secret has been revealed...:p

On the other hand I found the Op/Tech which as it turns out (I guess) is the larger one as there's several inches left from the top of the head to the top of the bag. While it covers the head there's also a lot of excess room so I don't think this is going to be as good a fit as the smaller one.

Don

MGrayson

Don,

No problem. I'm keeping the tripod and cube in a tough nylon carrying bag for now (Kinetics, I think). It will do till I locate the perfect neoprene sack. :)

Thanks much,

Matt

Don Libby

Actually I normally keep mine in a padded tripod case too. The case sits in the rear of my jeep and helps protect it. If I were to travel by any others means other than my jeep I'd most likely remove the head from the tripod and pack it separately using either the leather bag or an old sock - probably an old sock. I've had my Cube now going on 2-years and it has traveled well over 20,000 in the back of my jeep with no ill effects.

Don