The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon 50/1.2 (LTM), Minolta TC-1, Balda CE35A, Konica Hexar

nahlene

Hi guys i have a few equipments for film cameras to clean out. I'd like to sell them without too much hassle, so i think i priced them reasonably. However, they are still open to REASONABLE offers. All prices are paypal', the shipping is $10 to Canada, $15 to U.S. and at cost to the rest of the world.(MORE PICS COULD BE DOWNLOADED HERE

1. Canon 50/1.2 - Leica Thread Mount. The junior version of the Canon 50/0.95 "Dream lens", similar lens rendering. ($300)

Great portrait lens. Come with a Voigtlander Cosina 50mm LTM-M adapter, Dedicated Canon UV, front & rear cap.

The lens is in good user condition. The second rear element has some light haze. During my usage i didn't find it affecting the image much, at least between f1.4~f11, @f1.2 the image looks low in contrasty, it might be attributed to the flare problem with this lens, and possibly also due to the haze, i m not sure. Also, the aperture could only stop between f1.2~f11, but no f16&22. The prev owner has sent it to a technician (Youxin Ye), a year ago, for inspection, no fix could be made and the haze was very hard-on the glass which cannot be completely removed.

2. Minolta TC-1. Come with an extra fresh battery (2 in total) and Original Sheep Leather Case ($480)

Although it is not a rare camera, it is after all not very common either. So just a bit introduction. This is Minolta's response to the 1990s-to-current high-end p&s competition between the best camera makers in the world back then. Other of these cameras included Konica Hexar AF, Contax T2&T3, Ricoh GR1 series, Leica Minilux, Nikon 35Ti and 28Ti, Rollei 35AFM, and nowadays Fujifilm Klasse W/S. It is as Araki Nobuyoshi's favorite p&s camera too.
It is the tiniest camera of all in the Brahmin p&s class, the body fully made of Titanium. Some suggested that TC-1 stands for "The Camera One", reflecting Minolta's confidence of this camera. Equip'd with a DIVINE G-Rokkor 28/3.5 lens. It has many interesting design features that u may find in a simple search.
The camera body is in very good condition, only a very tiny dint on top plate, and a few minor scratches can be found under close inspection.
Mechanically it is in perfect working order, aperture click into place precisely and the lens extend and go back without delay or anything。The only issue is in the view finder. After years of usage dust goes in, and they are visible during usage. Although it is not severe to a degree of distraction。

Asking for $480, this camera usually go over $650 on eBay.

3. Balda CE35A. Come with flash and original presentation box. $50

It is an underrated and rare-to-find german auto-exposure p&s camera. The size is about the same as Olympus XA, the lens IMO is better (The lens design is from Zeiss).
You may read more information here: http://elekm.net/pages/cameras/balda_ce_35.htm
CE35A is the "Advanced" version of CE35, better material is used for heavier usage.
Camera body in near-mint condition.

Asking for $50, i bought it off eBay for $100 half year ago.

4. Konica Hexar AF. Come with Kenko UV, Hoya ND-4 filter, flash, extra fresh battery. $420

This one is a very famous camera. So many good things said about it, you may find them with a simple search.
The lens performs very similar to the Leica pre-asph Summicron v4, aka King of Bokeh. The shutter is extremely quiet.
Mine is the original black silent version.

Camera body in good condition, lens has a little dust but not affecting image quality.

For reference, i have plenty experience on rff under the same name. Also Plz don't hesitate to ask any question.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited: