The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax S-Planar T* 4.0/100

PSon

This is one of my most respected lens and rare but since I am using medium format system I am giving it up. The lens is the Contax S-Planar T* 4.0/100. I also include the Contax PC (perspective control) auto bellows. This system can be used with the Canon DSLR via an adapter. The Canon 1 series camera will not work with the auto bellows unless an extension tube is placed prior to the adapter. The 5D will work. I do not recommend this lens for those that use the crop sensor since it would be more difficult for you to manual focus.

Condition: Lens in mint- and the auto bellows in Excellent. I am very particular about the condition of the lens that I describe here than from some of the folks that I bought from the buy and sell forum.
Price for both items: $2000