The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M8 w/New UpStrap, & Two Batteries $2,100.

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
Leica M8 w/New UpStrap, Grip & Two Batteries $2,100.
Only 23,958 Captures. This was my second and backup body, but is no longer needed now that I have upgraded to the M9. Comes with a brand new UpStrap, the Leica factory grip, original cap, two batteries and a charger. This was a great body for me, and I fully expect it to be for you also as it is in perfect working condition and alignment. Cosmetic condition is good, with just slight signs of wear as show in the photos. Price includes USPS Priority Shipping with insurance. PayPal is 3% extra.

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
I tried to set the lighting to show it off in it's worst look. The condition is actually quite good. Those marks on the bottom plate are mostly just the covering plastic that I left on it to protect it from scratches when I sat it down. Pull it off and it's shiny new underneath.

Sadly, this is not an example from the Guy Mancuso Memorial Collection. But the lens that took these shots is in fact the very 21-35mm f/3.5 formerly owned by him, now hard at work on my 7D. Maybe I can also get Guy to promise me that anyone who wants to pay an extra $200 for this camera, Guy will personally download the instruction manual from the net, print it, and SIGN IT! The rent is due here in another week, so Mama says this body needs to go to pay it, so instead of the $2,700 others are going for I have priced this at only $2,100 with TWO batteries and the $300 optional factory grip. If you ever run out of battery power in the field you will understand why. No camera should be without two batteries.

This is a great starter system for getting into the Leica rangefinder experience on a budget!

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
Hey guys, this is a GREAT PRICE BUMP! Make me an offer if you think I am high, I can always say no. I need to get this sold so I can order my new monitor, and it is coincidentally... exactly $2,100, surprise surprise! And the only reason I am selling it this cheap. Would appreciate it greatly if it found a new home soon!