The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Assorted Manual Focus lenses

dixeyk

I have found that its too easy to collect gear and forget to go out and take pictures. I'm purging the lens shelf. I'll add photos later today. I can also send photos of a specific thing if you PM me. Shipping CONUS and PayPal is included. Shipping internationally is extra.

Pentax Super Takumar 55/1.8
A very nice, clean copy. No dust, oil free aperture blades and super smooth focus action. Body is in excellent shape. This one has a SN etched on the side. Nice little lens
$15 shipped CONUS

Super Takumar 50/1.4
A very nice, clean copy. No dust that I can see, oil free aperture blades and super smooth focus action. Body is in mint shape. Very sharp with excellent bokeh. I just a few too many 50s and this one isn't getting used.
$70 shipped CONUS

Konica 28/3.5 (f22 version)
A very compact lens. No dust, oil free aperture blades and super smooth focus action. Body is in mint shape. Very sharp and can close focus to a little over a foot. Comes with front and rear caps.
$40 shipped CONUS

Industar 2 50/3.5
FSU clone of Leica Elmar Tessar type lens. Very clean and smooth focusing. Comes with hard to find filter. Also includes hood, front and rear caps and original hard case. It's a great little lens and the image quality is quite good but I have way too many 50s.
$20 shipped CONUS

Helios 103 50/1.8 (Contax/Kiev RF mount)
As I understand, FSU clone of Summicron 50. Very clean and smooth focusing. Comes front and rear caps and original hard case. It does have what appears to be a hair on the rear element. Its hard to see and I do not know if it will appear on photos. I would keep it but I do not have an adapter for it.
$10 shipped CONUS

Super Takumar 105/2.8
In very good shape. No dust, oil free aperture blades and super smooth focus action. Body is in mint shape. There is a tiny nick in the focusing barrel but it does not affect performance. This is an outstanding lens. The only reason I am selling is that I need a bit more reach for wildlife.
$75 shipped CONUS

dixeyk

Re: FS: Assorted MF lenses

Super Takumar 50/1.4 is SOLD

BTW, what's up with not being able to edit the post?

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

You only have a hour as this is connected to the rest of the forum. Need a change report to mods. we can make changes . Best bet is just do what you did list what has sold and as things sell just list what is not sold at some point. Basically keep your buyers plugged in. We can't or will not change the 1 hour limit do to other forum reasons.

mediumcool

Comment:

I thought it meant Medium Format; of course it was meant to mean Manual Focus!

Probably best not to use potentially-confusing abbrevs. if there is room for the real deal.

dixeyk

I hadn't thought of that...let me see if I can get that fixed

Comment:

I thought it meant Medium Format; of course it was meant to mean Manual Focus!

Probably best not to use potentially-confusing abbrevs. if there is room for the real deal.

dixeyk

Super Takumar 55/1.8 - WITHDRAWN
Konica 28/3.5 still available now with Konica brand rectangular metal hood included!