The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Ranger RX AS Speed kit with 2 S Freelights

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
No, you are not seeing double: I am selling my second Ranger kit as well.
What it includes is:
Ranger RX Speed AS
two S freelights
one 7 inch reflector
one 33 inch shoot through umbrella-box
one reflector for the shoot through umbrella-box
one Charger
One battery
sync cable
Shoulder strap
skyport adapter thingie
Elinchrom case that holds the lot
Condition of everything is mint and is in good running order.
I am offering all this for $1750 plus $100.00 shipping to the lower 48 states paypal fees included. A total of $1850.00 to my paypal ID gets this shipped to your door.
thanks for looking
-bob

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
Re: FS: Ranger RX AS Speed kit with 2 S Freelights

Bob, you are basically giving away one head for free! That is a screaming great price, seriously. Someone will jump on this very quickly. When you need the portable power, this makes a great system. I use Elinchrom myself, and own one of these packs.

Bob should point out too that as long as the water doesn't get any deeper than about four inches, you can even shoot this particular pack in the rain. I've done it. The top plate is weatherproof and sealed controls.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member

OK,
Any takers for $1800 all inclusive to US destinations and I will throw in an extension cable?
thanks
-bob

Bob

Administrator
Staff member

Time to list this elsewhere as well.
First reasonable offer takes it home.
-bob

Bob

Administrator
Staff member