The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica R8 with motor winder

paul25

I'm selling a mint body of R8 with motor winder attached to it.
The camera comes with box and the manual...

I just don't use this, so I'd like to sell it ASAP....

I'm asking for $700 ....

I have a plenty feedback at FM Forum...
I prefer to deal locally in New York....

zoz63

"I prefer to deal locally in New York.... "
New York is BIG city....but rest of the world is bigger.I am in Australia and I have got lots of Leicas,but I do not have R8..and would love to trade Canon/Nikon glass for it.
So I am interested but I am not in New York.
cheers

Double Negative

Not Available
Honestly, I'd love to check out this combo. But I don't want to buy into another system (and need to acquire R lenses).

Didn't you have a Summilux listed with this body at some point? What's your best price on the whole combo?

paul25

I do have the Summilux R50/1.4 as well....
I use an adapter to use it on my Kodak SLR/c ....

However, if someone wants the lens with the camera, I'll let them go for $1400.
I actually put $1450 on Craiglist .... :)

Here are the pictures of the Summilux R 50/1.4... 55mm 3-cam version.
Sorry for the poor pictures....

Last edited:

bensonga

Nice looking Leica Paul. If I didn't already have one (with a motor winder and motordrive....for which I paid much more than you are asking), I'd be interested in your R8. Wish I had your 50mm Summilux (I've got a Summicron). Good luck with the sale.

Gary

paul25

Thank you for the nice comment...

I wish I can keep the wonderful camera, but the expenses on film and developing really kills me....:)

mathomas

Congrats. I started writing you, twice, to make an offer on the body/winder + lens, but just couldn't bring myself pull the trigger.

shtarka1

Congrats. I started writing you, twice, to make an offer on the body/winder + lens, but just couldn't bring myself pull the trigger.
If he took Pay Pal it would have been over days ago! ( i understand though & am glad he sold it!) Great Deal!