The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M9 kit w/ 28 Elmarit and 50 Summicron

aboudd

I love the light weight and the fantastic images, but after many months of trying to get used to RF, I have decided to sell to stick with SLR.

Grey M9 in pristine condition, (except for one small scratch at the top right hand corner of the LCD), no other cosmetic issues. Low mileage. Complete as purchased new from Photo Village last January. Added items, RRS L plate, extra Leica battery.

Lenses: 28MM Elmarit (6-bit), near-new in box with pouch, papers, caps and hood. Current version 50MM Summicron (with buiit-in hood), not-coded, mint. No box or case.

Cost for the kit: $8850.00 shipped, net to me. Not considering offers or trades and I have no interest in breaking up the kit.

Also available, 21MM Elmarit 2.8 (E60) with Voigtlander 21MM finder, CLA at Leica last July, pristine condition. $1550 shipped, net to me.

Serious inquiries to [email protected]