The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica 75mm Summicron

Terry

Excellent condition 75mm summicron with caps/pouch/box. This lens renders beautifully (see samples in second post). Almost makes me want to use it on an M9....but alas.....I'm not a great rangefinder "focuser".

This lens just returned from Leica (today) and is still sealed up with the test certificate. I sent it in for 6 bit coding (it was one of the very last ones without coding) and for them to test the focus.

There is a slight bit of paint wear in one area of the focus ring (that is only visible when you look at the lens a weird angle), I am looking to see if I have any pictures of it from before I sent it to Leica so I don't have to unseal it.

$2500 includes paypal/shipping/insurance in the US (new at B&H $3395 and out of stock).

View attachment 37787

Last edited:

Terry

Re: Leica 75mm Summicron

Some samples shot with this lens on my M8 in San Juan at a getDPI workshop :D....sorry Guy I couldn't resist

Last edited:

David K

Workshop Member
Re: Leica 75mm Summicron

Awesome lens at a great price. Photo of Guy during the Puerto Rico workshop... priceless :)

jonoslack

Re: FS: Leica 75mm Summicron

Excellent condition 75mm summicron with caps/pouch/box. This lens renders beautifully (see samples in second post). Almost makes me want to use it on an M9....but alas.....I'm not a great rangefinder "focuser".
This one you will regret (I predict) . . . as for not being a great rangefinder 'focuser' . . . that's what they all say to excuse the inexcusable sale :ROTFL:
(says he, who just sold his MATE after scouring the earth for it in Feb).

Good luck anyway . . . what MF gewgaw is this going to finance?

all the best

Terry

Re: FS: Leica 75mm Summicron

This one you will regret (I predict) . . . as for not being a great rangefinder 'focuser' . . . that's what they all say to excuse the inexcusable sale :ROTFL:
(says he, who just sold his MATE after scouring the earth for it in Feb).

Good luck anyway . . . what MF gewgaw is this going to finance?

all the best
LOLOLOL - When I went looking for samples for this post, I remembered I had the fountain shot....so I looked through the rest of my M8 San Juan shots. I never went back and deleted anything from that model shoot. The ratio of in focus to out of focus was pretty frightening :eek:.