The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sinar Artec and 40HR + 60HR lenses, mint

Paratom

I do not use my gear enough and therefore offer for sale:

Everything is not used much at all, in very good (like new) condition, and with original boxes. The Artec + lenses are still under warranty and were purchased from Sinar Germany.
It would make sense to sell to somebody in or near Germany/Austria/Switzerland/France.

Sinar Artec Body including loupe, suitcase.
(As far as I know the Artec can also be modified for other back mounts for reasonable price from Sinar)
My price: 5900 €

Rodenstock 40mm HR for Sinar Artec, 3 months old , has never been used: List price new: 3.546+ 19% VAT=4219 - my price: 3200 € ( I sell this lens only with the Artec or not before I have sold the Artec)

Rodenstock 60mm HR for Sinar Artec, 1,5 years old, still under warranty, has been used mayb 3 times, like new: price: 2600 €

All Prices do not include shipping. I would prefer local pick-up - this way you see what you get (which is everything in mint condition). We also would have to find out which way would be best for making the payment.

The Artec + both lenses all together for 11.500 Euro

I am also considering selling my 75LV Sinar back and the Hy6, so if anybody is interested in the back together with the Artec let me know.

With one little daughter and a second coming soon and a job and some other hobbies I just dont have enough time and patience to use this wonderfull camera, as much as I love it.
Also let me know if you are interested in any of this and think my pricing is wrong.

Paratom

OK, for some weeks I evaluated to keep it but I just dont have enough time to use it:
So I lowered the prices:

Sinar Artec Body including loupe, suitcase, etc.
Price: 5000 €

Rodenstock 40mm HR , has never been used: 2900 €

Rodenstock 60mm HR 2200 €

The Artec + both lenses all together for 9.900 Euro
The 75LV and Hy6 are sold.

Also let me know if you are interested in any of this and think my pricing is wrong.