The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica 28mm Summicron f/2 ASPH 6-bit with UV/IR filter

kechy

I'm putting my 6-bit coded 28 mm Summicron up for sale. Includes lens, hood, hood cap, rear cap, pouch and Leica E46 UV/IR filter. I'm pretty new to photography in general and am no expert when it comes to grading lenses, but here goes.

The hood and caps show some wear, but the body of the lens looks very good. No marks or scratches. Some of the painted numbers seem to be fading a bit though. Aperture ring clicks nicely and focus is accurate and buttery smooth. Glass is perfect. When photographing the lens for this ad, I noticed what might be a tad bit of oil on an aperture blade or two, visible only from the rear. I'm not sure, since I've never seen oily blades before, so I've tried to capture this in the pictures. Does not affect operation or performance though.

Looking for $2425 shipped to CONUS, net to me please. I am generally a forum lurker, but have a little bit of feedback on ebay under username kech.

kechy

Re: FS: Leica 28mm Summicron f/2 ASPH 6-bit with UV/IR filter

Bump with a price drop. How bout $2350 shipped and insured, net of paypal fees. CONUS only. Thanks.