The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Mother lode! An assortment of nice Pentax lenses..

Leicadoc

I have realized that I enjoy SLR's as well as my beloved Leica gear after a friend gave me a Spotmatic SP2. I have decided to get another lens for my Canon EOS 1 V-HS, and want to put these fine pieces back into circulation.

First is my VERY sharp screwmount Super Multi-Coated Takumar 55/1.8. One of the sharpest screwmount lenses available, this nice piece has just a bit of internal dust, not affecting my shots at all. I think you'd be just an adapter away from a great portrait length piece for NEX or for other 4/3. The cosmetics are excellent, glass is great. Asking 55.00 plus shipping.

Next is the ultra-sweet SMC Takumar 135/3.5. This lens is nearly pristine. It comes with front and rear caps, like the 55, and also comes with the original hood. Glass is superb, and I'll include a shot with this lens below.
This one cost me 125.00 on ebay, and was a steal due to its condition. Asking 89.00, plus shipping.

Next, a fast 200/4.0, very, very sharp, SMC Takumar. Th best deal here, this lens comes with its original caps, but no hood.(These are cheap on ebay.)
As a matter of fact, the hood for the 300/6.3 works here as well. Cosmetics are excellent. Glass is clear, just a small mark or two from cleaning.
Asking only 50.00. I know...crazy.

I also have a superb 300/6.3. I have shot this lens extensively on my SP2, and it is very sharp, no cosmetic or other issues. No front cap, original hood, rear cap included. Asking 109.00 plus shipping.

Lastly, the amazing, timy 35/3.5 SMC Takumar. Very reminiscent of the Leica 35 mm lens with same speed. Quite sharp, a fine piece...
Asking...50.00 only, plus shipping.

I have bought and sold here and on RFF numerous times, and have a 100% on ebay with 271 transactions. Paypal works for me.
If you are interested in more than one, make me an offer!

Leicadoc

I notice some filter ring damage on the 200 I didn't know about until I looked at the photo.
Make an offer...