The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Back on the Market: FS Nikon D300HR HighRes conversion by Maxmax

lisantica

I'm selling my D300HR camera. Conversion done by MaxMax.

Here's a quote from the website,

"HR Visible: Only currently available on select DSLR cameras, the ICF and AA assembly is removed. A new ICF is installed because the stock ICF is cemented to the AA. The new ICF blocks IR light. By getting rid of the AA filter, also known as the Blur Filter, camera sharpness is enhanced by about 30% typically. The drawback on an HR camera is greater potential for moire patterns."

I'll post photos in a few minutes.
Shutter count is 5,007. Totally babied. SHARP!!!!!!! Photos have needed no post processing for me as they are sharp out of camera.
I have the original box and I believe all contents that originally came with it.

Asking $1175 shipped to US.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Re: FS: Nikon D300HR HighRes conversion by Maxmax

Lisa is a great seller. Her gear is always well-maintained, well packaged and shipped quickly. Someone will be really happy with this Maxmax camera.

lisantica

Lens and body plate seen in photos not included.

Last edited:

lisantica

Withdrawn for now.
I have a D7000 coming and I'm curious to test the two against each other.

lisantica

Re: Withdrawn: Nikon D300HR HighRes conversion by Maxmax

Now that I have both, one needs to go, so this is back for sale.....testing concluded that I like the on the fly video feature and the little bit smaller form factor.

lisantica

Back for sale...shutter may be a few more clicks, not many though 50 or less I'm sure.
Lens and body plate not included.
Asking $1030 for quick sale.

usathyan

Can you please post some images taken with the camera? I must be frank with you, I am not looking to buy your camera, but just curios about how a real life example of a converted camera looks like (I have only seen examples posted by maxmax). If you feel that you cannot share your images in public, please send me an email or PM me if you have any examples.