The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic DMC-G2, Lumix Lenses, and Voigtlander Adapter

LarryWomack

I pulled the trigger on a new Sony system. So I’m putting my Panasonic M4/3 system up for sale. All equipment is in top condition.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Body – LNIB; includes original kit box, all originally supplied Panasonic accessories, and copy of the Amazon.com sales receipt. $475

Panasonic Lumix G 14-140mm f/4.0-5.8 OIS – Excellent plus condition; includes caps and pouch. No box. $575

Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 – Mint minus condition; includes caps, pouch, and original box. $275

Panasonic Lumix G Macro 45mm f/2.8 Aspherical MEGA OIS – Mint minus condition; includes caps, pouch, and original box. $625

Panasonic Lumix G 45-200mm f/4.0-5.6 Vario MEGA OIS – Mint minus condition; includes caps, pouch, and original box. $200

Voigtlander Leica M to M4/3 Adapter – Mint minus condition; includes caps and original box. $100

If paid by PayPal Gift, I will include shipping within the CONUS. If you choose to pay by other means, insured shipping will be at cost by your choice of carrier. I will cheerfully refund payment, less actual shipping costs, if you are not fully satisfied.

Thanks for looking,

Larry Womack

LarryWomack

Sale: Panasonic DMC-G2, Lumix Lenses, and Voigtlander Adapter

Sunday Sale!

DMC-G2 now $450

14-140mm now $550

45-200mm now $175

Voigtlander adapter now $75

Terms of sale remain the same.

Larry

LarryWomack

OK, we have to move these items! Here's the final price reduction before moving to the auction site.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Body, etc. in Black - $425

Panasonic Lumix 14-140mm Lens - $525

Voigtlander Leica M to M4/3 Adapter - $60

Terms the same as my first post in this thread.

Thanks for looking.

Larry