The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Sale: Canon 1Ds MKII

Gabemc

i am selling my canon 1Ds MKII along with a extra genuine Canon NP-E3 battery.

Camera has been somewhat of a backup body to my 5D MKII and has performed perfectly. Images are beautiful and the camera functions perfectly. I have taken images of the actual camera and the cosmetic flaws, however these have ZERO effect on performance and image quality. I am also including a genuine Canon NP-E3 battery. Camera comes 99% complete with all original packaging. only thing missing is the Canon software, which i believe can be downloaded from Canon if you really want it.

Camera has 72,586 shutter actuation's on it and with the shutter rated for 200,000 cycles, it still has plenty of life left.

I am selling this as i am looking to get a Contax 645 with the funds from this sale :)

asking $1795.00 USD plus shipping.

I am located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and will ship anywhere in North America.

if you have any questions please PM or email me and I'll do my best to answer.

thanks for looking.