The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD A Superb Leica M8

Leicadoc

I am selling my trusty M8 to pay off my M9.
This is one SWEET camera, which has been my every day companion for almost two years. It has always had the LCD protector until I moved to M9. It has been carefully guarded and maintained. The sensor will be cleaned before it is shipped. Otherwise, there are NO functional issues. I removed the baseplate immediately for a grip after purchase, and the plastic remains in place, after I moved the grip to my M9. There are about 25k actuations. The warranty is active until March 1. I purchased it new from Memphis Photo in March 2009. Speeds are accurate. Minimal wear in the usual places.
I am asking $1900.00 for this fine piece and will insure the camera at my expense if you'll pay USPS Priority shipping. It comes with original box, charger, battery, paperwork, etc.
Photos follow here.
This camera has been used daily, and WORKS BEAUTIFULLY.

Leicadoc

Re: A Superb Leica M8

I have a 100% 272 transaction history on ebay, and have sold and bought on RFF and getdpi.
Last buy here was Jack Flesher's Canon EOS 1 V-HS

Leicadoc

Re: A Superb Leica M8

Would prefer to ship in US via FedEx saver.
Cost about 20.00 for you, 20.00 for me...