The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica R: R9, 28/2.8, 35-70/4, 80/1.4, Macro 60, Macro Adapter

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
Selling off my remaining R gear...

R9 body, near mint with a few scratches on the exposure adjustment lever. Complete in box with papers, instruction book, and Passport USA warranty until 2011 (June if I remember correctly). Includes large rubber eyecup. This body has a plain screen with microprism and a DMR crop lines. (I don't have the original stock screen unfortunately; I put it in an R8 when I sold it, while the R8 when I bought it came with a DMR screen.) There's really not much to show here, the I just took photos mainly to show the scratches on the lever. No damage of any sort on the inside. I'm not sure if the passport warranty can be transfered, but if not I'll help sort out any issues. $1200 Photos

Elmarit 28/2.8 ROM, last version. In box with storage case and instructions. Operates smoothly, clean if not pristine. Built-in hood. $1400 Photos

Vario-Elmar 35-70/4 ROM. Operates smoothly, clean insides, a few minor signs of use. Includes lens, cap for lens, and original screw-in hood. $500 Photos

Summilux 80/1.4 cammed. Operates smoothly, clean insides, some signs of use - mainly some fading around the rubber on the focus ring. Note the small ding on the hood in photo 4. Built-in hood. Includes lens and caps. $1150 Photos

Macro-Elmarit 60/2.8, cammed. Operates smoothly, clean inside, user cosmetics - few small dings and brassing. Magnification up to 1:2. Includes lens and caps. $400 Photos

Macro-Adapter-R, basically an extension tube designed to bring the Macro 60 to 1:1. Clean looking. No caps. $80 with the Macro 60, $100 otherwise since it saves me on shipping. Photos

Prices include paypal fees and shipping in the US.

I'm just looking for a fair value for my gear so if you have a good feel for recent prices but think mine's high, by all means point this out and make me a reasonable offer!