The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M: Cron 35/2 (III), Cron 35/2 (IV), ZM 21/2.8

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
I have a Summicron 35 ASPH and don't really need three summicrons! As much as I love these, they have to go.

Summicron-M 35/2 third generation. Excellent condition, recently CLAd by Sherry Krautner. Focus is very smooth and light. Super clean. $950 Photos

Summicron-M 35/2 fourth generation. A little bit of oil sheen is visible around the edges of a rear lens element, otherwise clean inside and out. With hood, but no cap. $1500 Photos

Zeiss Biogon 21/2.8 ZM + hood. Lens is mint in box with instructions; hood has a few scuff marks on the inside. The fingerprint on photo 4 is a little bit of dust it picked up during shooting, and I wiped it off before boxing. $925 Photos

Prices include paypal fees if any and USA shipping.

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
Both of these Summicron 35's are excellent in my experience. I presently own and use a Gen III as my 35, it is that good. I also LOVE the small size and low weight.

Best of luck with your sale Jan, and we need to get together again and do some more shooting! When's the next get together planned for?

Ron (Netherlands)

Summicron-M 35/2 third generation. Excellent condition, recently CLAd by Sherry Krautner. Focus is very smooth and light. Super clean. $950 Photos
Your photo's are from a 2nd Generation Summicron! Which one are you selling?

Nice cron IV (I guess Wetzlar made). btw nr. 3505930 was sold some time ago at RFF.com

Last edited:

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
Oooh, you are right! Thanks! The lens sold is the one pictured. :)
The s/n would indicate a 3rd gen, but maybe that's not reliable...

Ron (Netherlands)

The s/n would indicate a 3rd gen, but maybe that's not reliable...

3rd gen started in serialnrs. 24xxxxx ,
the ones with serialnrs. 233xxxx are all 2nd gen.

And futher yours has the typical f-stop tab, which was omitted on the 3rd gen...

(I'am after a 3rd gen, having already a 2nd gen in my collection :))

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
I'll take $875 for the ZM21 shipped in the USA.

The gen 4 is off for a checkup and possible CLA.

The gen 2 is still looking for a good home!