The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M: CV15 LTM, CV21 LTM, CV28/1.9 CV28/3.5, CV 28 VF, CV40/1.4

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
These made more sense on the M8, but with the M9 I never use them...

CV 15/4.5 Super-Wide Heliar. Thread mount. With viewfinder. In box. A few scratches on barrel from Millich adapter. Includes lens case to hold lens and finder. $425 Photos

CV 21/4 Color-Skopar. Thread mount. Without viewfinder. In box. With LH-1 hood. (Hood has scuff marks on inside.) $375 Photos

CV 40/1.4 MC Nokton. M bayonet. Modified to bring up 35mm framelines. In box. With LH-5 hood. $450. Photos

CV 28/1.9 Ultron. Thread mount. In box. $425 Photos

CV 28/3.5 Color-Skopar. Thread mount. In box. An excellent little pancake lens! $575 Photos

CV 28mm metal viewfinder. In box. Two light scratches on underside - one shown in photo, but the other next to it looks similar. $100 Photos

Millich CV15 filter adapter. $100 Photos

CV LTM adapter 28/90 frame. I have two of these. $35 ea or $25 with a lens. Photo shows an LTM cap, but they actually have bayonet caps. (A slight photo error.) Photos

Prices include paypal fees and USA shipping. LTM adapters, Millich adapter, and viewfinder ship by USPS. Everything else Fedex ground.

If you feel my asking prices are unreasonable, please feel free to point this out and make me an offer!

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
I think this got buried a little deep right before the holidays... All this stuff is still available! I'm out traveling but will be back late on the 6th, so PM me if interested.

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
Bump! I can't believe no one wants ANY of this? Am I a leper or something? Are my asking prices stratospheric? Make me an offer!

Or is it just cramming it all into a single listing making the subject difficult to pick up?

Signed,
-Confused

gshybrid

Bump! I can't believe no one wants ANY of this? Am I a leper or something? Are my asking prices stratospheric? Make me an offer!

Or is it just cramming it all into a single listing making the subject difficult to pick up?

Signed,
-Confused
Try the RFF classifieds... I think these would go pretty fast.

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
Yeah, maybe I should try RFF. Just not familiar with the listing format there.

The 28/1.9 ultron and one of the 28/90 LTM adapters is pending.

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
Jan, I can't believe you have any of this still for sale!
I know Jan, and can positively attest to the fact that he is another poor sucker way down the slippery slope! I'd by from Jan anytime without hesitation.