The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Gitzo 1228 CF tripod

4season

I have a nice Gitzo 1228 carbon fiber tripod for sale. I'd rate condition as 8.0/10 overall due to a few scratches and paint chips, but otherwise this tripod has lead a pampered life. $240, buyer pays PayPal fees. I'm located in Boulder, Colorado USA.

Wow, I've had one of these--same model--since 1999. While I have had probably ten different cameras, at least that many lenses and all sorts of other things, this is the one thing I have always held on to the entire time. This is a great deal. Someone out to swoop in and buy this or I might just as a backup.

TechIV

Wow, this was a steal!!! Have the same tripod sitting next to me--cost an awful lot of money when I bought it. Worked with it in rivers and on glaciers at 14,000 feet.

Cameras come and go, but I have never felt the need to upgrade.