The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Voigtlander 40mm f/1.4 Nokton Classic Leica M mount lens

I am selling a minty Voigtlander 40mm f/1.4 Nokton Classic MC (Leica M mount) lens + Voigtlander vented hood. Boxes, and caps included. Price is fair and firm at first $365 paypal'd net to me, which includes shipping to a confirmed address CONUS. International shipping will be extra.

No. Payment from Ollielott has been refunded. I will not ship to an address not confirmed by Paypal, even if it is to a relative in the U.S. and you are visiting from out of town or the country. To my ears, you might as well tell me that I have an uncle who worked for an oil company in Nigeria, died and left me an inheritance worth millions.

O

ollielott

fair enough i have had that scam played on me before. can i call you and talk to you about it i dont know how to confirm the adress in ny as it is an english paypal. i can promise i'm not a time waster

O

ollielott

or you can ofcourse ship it to my uk confirmed adress?

O

ollielott

done. paid. please will you address it with my name thoguh - ollie lott. not my grandmothers