The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Apple iPad 64GB Wifi Only

wiregen

Hello everyone, getting rid of my iPad since I got a MacBook Air as an early Christmas Present. Asking $620 Shipped and Paypaled.

What's Included: Apple iPad 64GB, Original box & Manuals, Best Buy Receipts, Apple iPad Case, Apple Dock, iPad dock cable. I've misplace the wall charger it came with. Apple care is on the iPad till 04/04/10

Condition:
No Scratches on the glass screen. I have a Speck branded Anti-glare film on it since day one (perfectly applied, no dust or air bubbles present). There is a small scratch on the upper left hand of the Film, not the actual LCD Glass.

No Scratches on the back. I had the Apple iPad case on it since day 1. However, I took it out of the case and noticed a slight dent on the left next to the apple sign, it's very hard to tell unless you hold it by the light. It doesn't effect the iPad in any way.

Photos:

Last edited:

wiregen

Re: FS: Apple iPad 64GB Wifi Only

Price Drp $600 shipped and paypaled with gift option. I'll take USPS money orders also!