The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 35mm Summicron-M f/2 ASPH black LNIB

bradhusick

Original owner selling perfect condition black 35mm Summicron-M f/2 ASPH USA with squared hood, caps, leather case, in-box with blank USA warranty card. Not 6-bit. Perfect in every way, no marks of any kind on body or glass. Aperture and focus are perfectly smooth. This is just like a new lens. I will post pictures soon, but grab this right away, it won't last. Serial number is 393894X.

Includes Priority Mail shipping to CONUS. Paypal accepted for 3%.

bradhusick

Sorry, forgot to mention price! It's $2099. Cheaper than like-new ones from Popflash and Photo Village.

D

Digital Dude

I have the silver version so I was simply noticing the current used prices, which seem really low! Anyway, nice display shots!:thumbup:

bradhusick

Daniel,
I price my like-new stuff a few hundred under where Popflash and PhotoVillage price their like-new stuff.

I rarely sell "used" equipment. Thanks for the info.
-Brad

Terry

Can't you either send an email to the person listing it, ebay or ask a question that will show up for others bidding to show that it is not an accurate picture and that is not the serial number lens they will be getting?

Rafael Macia

Can't you either send an email to the person listing it, ebay or ask a question that will show up for others bidding to show that it is not an accurate picture and that is not the serial number lens they will be getting?
It's at the seller's option to post questions asked with a listing. Questions asked will not automatically show up.
If the question, (not this one, of course), is informative, helpful, or in any way helps the listing a legitimate seller has the option to just check a box, and the question is added to the listing.

Terry

It's at the seller's option to post questions asked with a listing. Questions asked will not automatically show up.
If the question, (not this one, of course), is informative, helpful, or in any way helps the listing a legitimate seller has the option to just check a box, and the question is added to the listing.
Thanks,
To date I have been an ebay buyer and not a seller...although I haven't bought any lenses. I feel better speaking with dealers I know or forum members I "know".

bradhusick

These are now $2795 new and I am selling mine for $1750!!! Where else can you get more than $1000 off this lens?

-Brad

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I agree this is a great deal. I sold mine on eBay about 6 months ago, albeit in more used condition than yours Brad, but was shocked when it closed at a measly $1289...

What made it worse (or maybe better) is Ralph Gibson (yes the real one) was the buyer, so I couldn't very easily slum out of the deal :)

dseelig

Doesn't Ralph do work endorsing leica's ? It make s you wonder if he was reseelign it to make a few bucks. LOL . Jack did you at least ask for a print? I sold mine on ebay for $1650 this past winter as I have a really good 35 lux asph.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I did ask for a signed print and he politely directed to one of his galleries that had several available for sale...

:),

dseelig

Directed you to one of the galleries selling his work, there is more then one reason besides talent he made it in the fine art photography world. LOL thanks for the story David