The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Mola Demi 22 inch white with Kacey Bag/Grid

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Okay i have a Mola Demi 22 inch white interior beauty dish set up for Elinchrom which you can easily switch mounts with any brand speed ring. I do have a white sock for it also 60 dollars. Best beauty dish on the market bar none.

Also I have the Kacey/Grid Combo bag that holds the Demi and grid in a separate compartment which retails for 230 dollars. There actually sold out now

Blurp from web site
Kacey Bag/Grid Combo with Grid for 22″ Mola Demi Beauty Dish
Location Bag Image

The Beauty Dish/Grid Travel Bag is the perfectly designed bag to carry your equipment on location. It is constructed out of a heavy duty ballistic nylon exterior. It features #10 zippers, separate compartment for grid and plenty of padding. It will fit all the major brands of 22″ Beauty Dishes.

$230
http://www.kaceyenterprises.com/?page_id=361

Mola Demi Retails for $270 without speed ring which is another 40 dollars, 60 dollars for sock and 230 for bag/ grid combo

So 600 dollars retail . I can take 399.00 shipped US only. Paypal is fine and perfered