The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad 503CW kit with optional Zeiss 40/4 CFE

fotografz

Late model 503CW with TTL flash dial to ISO 3200, all body caps, waist level finder, choice of A-12 or A-24 film back (most recent version with dark-slide holder), and mint Zeiss 40/4 FLE CFE.

503CW Body and Waist Level finder alone: $1,550.

Film back: $325.

Zeiss 40/4 CFE: $2,400.

Buy all for $3,800.

All prices exclusive of shipping and insurance. USA only please.

Last edited:

robmac

This quality of product photography in a B&S forum should come with a warning. Staying on the up-hill side of this slope is getting tougher and tougher. Just don't start doing any work for Lance et al, or we're all screwed.

Nice kit, VERY nice. At least you're selling in US only, so I'm safe ;>

fotografz

This quality of product photography in a B&S forum should come with a warning. Staying on the up-hill side of this slope is getting tougher and tougher. Just don't start doing any work for Lance et al, or we're all screwed.

Nice kit, VERY nice. At least you're selling in US only, so I'm safe ;>
For you I'd make an exception : -)

robmac

He says in that 'drug dealer on the corner by the elementary school' voice....

Hum, now that the CDN$'s at par, ski-mask trips to CDN banks ARE far more lucrative than they used to be....

If I locked-down my ever-changing lens for more than 5 minutes this would be a slam dunk, now it takes some thought ....

fotografz

Price adjustment before it goes to other Medium Format forums, then to e-bay:

(PayPal accepted if buyer pays 1/2 the fee.)

503CW Body; A12 or A24 film back; waist Level finder: $1,350.

Zeiss 40/4 CFE: $2,250.

$3,200. for all.

(Will ship to other countries if we can work out the payment details and shipping/insurance.)

PeterA

You will just LOVE using an Alpa Marc - a photographer's camera - don't buy the Alpa leather shoulder strap - I have a new one still in box which I don't use - my welcome to an exclusive club gift to you when you buy your Alpa...

(Check out the price - and you will see Petey does like you ) -:) LOL

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Good because you had me thinking and i already hit the buy button today . Man did i fall off the stupid mountain. Trouble again . Peter you got a extra strap for me.:D:D:D