The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Nikon Sc-28 TTL "Off Camera" Remote Cord (Also works with Leica Flashes!)

D&A

SOLD: Nikon Sc-28 TTL "Off Camera" Remote Cord (Also works with Leica Flashes!)

Hi All,

I recently brought two brand new ones of this Nikon off camera TTL cord and only ended up using one....so the other brand new one (boxed/complete & Nikon USA) is up for sale. It not only is for using with Nikon Speedlights (flashes) for off camera TTL work, but works fine for using Leica flashes off camera.

Price of $45.00 includes both Paypal fees and shipped free in CONUS (via 1st class uninsured Mail in large envelope). For locations outside the CONUS, just e-mail me for reduced shipping quote.

*** Please note: Since I am usually on my cell phone, responding to PM's is very difficult from it. SO PLEASE e-mail me (instead of PM's) at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions or purchases, although once back at a regular computer, its then possible to answer PM's. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Re: FS: Nikon Sc-28 TTL "Off Camera" Remote Cord (Also works with Leica Flashes!)

I was asked a question regarding which way the cord exits from the hot shoe with the SC-28 cord. The answer is it exits to the "left" (when viewed from the rear of the camera), which is a big improvement over the older SC-17 cord, which if memory serve me correctly exited towards the front of the camera (forward) and often was a hassle, which many complained about. Thats why I switched to the SC-28 cord.

Thanks.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Re: FS: Nikon Sc-28 TTL "Off Camera" Remote Cord (Also works with Leica Flashes!)

Hi All,

The Sc-28 TTL cord is now "Sold". Thanks for looking!

Dave (D&A)