The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Widelux 7 with case and filters

mikel

Hi all,
I have a Widelux 7 with leather half case and filters looking for a good home.
The camera is in fine condition. There are a couple spots where the finish has chipped off, please see the photos.

Turret and aperture rotation is smooth. It was inspected for banding before I purchased it about a month ago. I haven't had any problems with banding, but I'm hesitant to say it won't happen eventually. I have attached two recent photos, the first at 1/15th and the second at 1/125. I haven't used it in all conditions (warm, cold, etc.), but I'd be surprised if it happens given the photos I've taken with it so far.

Filters included:
ND- 2 stops
C4- cooling
W2- warming
SL- skylight

I've been pretty happy with the camera, but I need the funds, and I already have a SWC for when I go wide. The nice thing about the Widelux is objects at the side of the frame aren't distorted as they are with non-rotating lens wide angles. Payment is by paypal, and the fees and insured shipping are already included in my price. $650

1/15th at Pier 24

1/125 at Ferry Building

W

walkerskyranch

Mikel
looks in good shape.. is it still on hold? or still for sale?