The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Zeiss 21 biogon f2.8 * Voigtlander 25 color Skopar

gshybrid

1) Zeiss Biogon 21mm f2.8 with a Milich 6 bit mount in flawless condition. Super sharp wide angle M lens. The Milich mount brings up the proper 28mm frame lines on an M8 so the lens can be properly coded. Now it is coded as a 21mm Elmarit Asph.
I bought this lens and a 25 biogon here recently and have decided to stick with the 25. Nothing wrong with it... it's perfect, just too close to the 25. It comes with all boxes and paper work including original instruction manual, warranty form and test certificate. The shade I bought new last week. I will work the Ziess 21 or 25mm Biogon. It was $84 from Popflash.

The lens w/shade is 975 + shipping

2) A Voigtlander Color Skopar 25mm f4. This is the newest rangefinder coupled version. Box and instructions included. Amazing lens in fantastic condition. It comes with the standard round shade but available for M8 or Rd1 users is an LH 2 hood.

$320.00 + shipping add $20 for LH2 shade

Shipping will be $15 for either lens. I've sold quite a few things on this forum and you can check my feedback on Ebay user name Gshybrid