The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M8 Silver and M6 Titanium (and lenses) - Australia

hunghang

Thinking of giving up Leicas - too much money invested in gear that do not get sufficient use. My humble Canon 5D/1V will suffice.

I have the following items on offer:

1. Silver Leica M8 in (more than) excellent condition with about 3000-4000 shutter actuation (exact number to be confirmed). Screen protected by GGS glass. Not a dent/scratch on the camera. Also comes with MD-Grip (near new) and 2nd Leica OEM battery. $2300 AUD for the whole package.

2. Silver Leica M6 Titanium - fully boxed and in excellent+ condition. $1800 AUD

3. Leica 28mm Elmarit F2.8 ASPH 6-bit coded in near new condition. $1600 AUD

4. Leica 35mm Summilux F1.4 ASPH. Excellent condition. $2800 AUD

5. Voigtlander 28mm F2 Ultron. As-new (recently bought from Cameraquest). $550 AUD

6. As-New-In-Box Konica 35mm F2 UC-Hexanon w/ adapter. $1300 AUD

7. Voigtlander 15mm screw mount + adapter in excellent condition. Comes with 21mm VF (I use the full view for 15mm shooting as the 21mm VF is exactly the same as a 15mm VF, the only difference being the 21mm framelines drawn). $350 AUD

Email me at [email protected] for further info/photos.

Sale limited to Australia at this time. Definitely no postage of any items over 500 grams to the US of A due to TSA anal restrictions.

I am particularly interested in selling the above items as kits (body + lens(es)) with a view to ensure that no bodies/lenses get left behind. Total for all of the above items is $10,700 AUD. This is an unlikely event, but if anyone out there wanting this complete kit, you can have it for $9500 AUD - no strings attached.

References provided upon request.

Thank you.

Last edited:

kebebe

Sorry to see you selling your Leicas. I also have a titanium M6 and has it CLAed. I never shot a frame been using digital only. It's just to beautiful not to have around and will keep it's value.

Good luck on your sale.

Kebebe

wjlapier

Hung is a great guy to deal with.

I too have considered selling everything and stay with my D700/F6 for my photography needs.

hunghang

I've received more than 10 queries regarding various lenses. To clarify my situation, I am intending to let go of all RF gear - but will only do that in a controlled manner.

At this stage, lenses will only be sold with a body or once the bodies have been sold.

Also, I am restricting sales to Australia at the moment.

hunghang

The WHOLE KIT has been sold to a wonderful local RF enthusiast. This is likely my last post on this forum. So, thank you to all for your dealings in the last few years. Finally, thank you getDPI - this has to be the best place to meet and deal with like-minded people.

Best regards,

Hung

***EDIT*** - This is how bad it is. I forgot that I also have an XPAN - please see my latest post/advert if you are interested.

Last edited: