The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad XPAN / 45mm lens

hunghang

Would you believe that I forgot that I even have this camera?

Full kit in excellent condition. Body has minimal wear marks. Fully boxed.

Selling for $1500 AUD (these go for at least $1700 these days) - Sale in Australia only at this moment.

Photos upon request - email me at [email protected]

gilpen123

Nice price for the Xpan 45. Seems like you are going full digital now. I had a few transactions with Hung and a great guy to deal with. Goodluck on the sale.

gilpen123 (RFF)

gilpen123

Nice price for the Xpan 45. Seems like you are going full digital now. I had a few transactions with Hung and a great guy to deal with. Goodluck on the sale.

gilpen123 (RFF)

hunghang

Same price for anywhere in Australia via Platinum Post Express (overnight, tracked). I'd say about $40 for its bulk and weight.

Just realised that lens cap is not included (I never got it with the kit in the first place because of the lens hood mounted).

Thank you.

Hung