The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

like new Bronica 645RF kit/Black Fuji GA645zi

gallery7

both cameras are in excellent shape.

Bronica comes with 65mm and all paperwork/manual and boxes as if bought new. Flawless. $1000

Fuji GA645zi (BLACK) is in flawless shape. I do not have the hood but I do have the FUJI soft case. $800

pics to follow.

pay pal please and Canada Post tracked/insured shipping (buyer pays)

gallery7

Fuji for $650
Bronica for $900

I also have a nikon S with 5cm f2 and close up kit/thingy. solid, solid body with little to no cosmetic issue. tiny bit of oil on blades. caveat being it needs some rf adjustment work. don't have time myself. $400

microtek i800 with all the goodies. $225

tnabbott

both cameras are in excellent shape.

Bronica comes with 65mm and all paperwork/manual and boxes as if bought new. Flawless. $1000

Fuji GA645zi (BLACK) is in flawless shape. I do not have the hood but I do have the FUJI soft case. $800

pics to follow.

pay pal please and Canada Post tracked/insured shipping (buyer pays)
Where are the pics?

gallery7

Bronica $875 shipped. will add 20 rolls of gp3 120, a nikon sc-17 synch cord and contax tla 30 (all of which work with the Bronica).

this Bronica is FLAWLESS!