The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS in UK Nikon D300, MD10grip, SC-28 flash cable

DavidL

Finally gone full frame so have my remaining D300 for sale. It's in excellent condition with no issues, Boxed with everything that came with it except Capture NX. 15750 shutter actuations. £535 which includes special delivery insured postage within the UK. If your around South Devon you can pick it up for £500, which is the trade in price I have been offered.

The grip has the small retaining pin broken off (See attached photo) which got damaged at some point, unless it came like that. I never noticed it as it hasn't affected its operation. It was on my other body and I only noticed it when I took it off to trade in the body.
£95 to include postage within the UK. For an extra £25 I'll leave an EN EL-e3 battery in it. Comes in it's box with all accessories .
If you want all the above £640 including postage.

Nikon SC-28 TTL remote cord for speedlights. Mint condition in box £30 including postage.
David

Last edited: