The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 7ii w/80mm + 43mm + CP

Anders_HK

This is sad to sell, because truly one of best cameras I have owned :salute:, but... seen so very little use and around four years since I bough it. Thus it is best for it to go to a home where it is likely to see more use! :thumbs: I use mostly 4x5 for film and my Leaf for digital...

• Mamiya 7ii Camera Body w/ 80mm lens
Very well cared for and light use. Approx 30+ rolls of film through camera.
Look at photo of underside and the screw caps that you loosen with coin and you see how little I used my camera! That said with my outmost picky inspection I note; Small scratch at top of rear film door (see photo), due in bag. Minor paint wear on film rewind (see photo). Body rubberized plastics at lens mount have some very minor marks that are notized in scrutinzied inspection. Else Mint.
Glass is stellar. No fungus, no scratch, no fog.
Please note that I include also dedicated Kirk L-bracket, Optech strap and Zing Neoprene Cover included. The last match rather perfect, not too tight, not too loose and protect when carry on shoulder. Sold as is.
Price: 1400 USD

• Mamiya 7ii 43mm lens with viewfinder
Very well cared for and light use, say 10-15 rolls film.
Per outmost picky inspection; Small mark on top plastic of viewfinder, don’t even show on photos (due have had plastic bubble leveler tied to viewfinder).
Viewfinder shoe plate minor bend in corner but fits flash shoe (see photo).
Glass of both lens and viewfinder are stellar. No fungus, no scratch, no fog. Sold as is.
Price: 1300 USD

• Mamiya 7ii Circular Polarizer
As new, never used.
Glass is stellar. No fungus, no scratch, no fog.
Price: 150 USD

More photos can be found: public.me.com/loof_intl

Shipping from Hong Kong by EMS is fast and reliable. Buyer pays shipping, insurance and any customs duties if there is any in your country.

Regards,
Anders

Last edited:

Anders_HK

Folks, still AVAILABLE are

43mm lens w/ viewfinder 1,300 USD :thumbs:

Circular Polarizer 150 USD :thumbs:

The 43mm is indeed a super lens for Mamiya 7, sharp and perfect wide

... the CP is of course the only useable on Mamiya 7 ... :salute:

Anders_HK

BUMP!!!

AVAILABLE: 43mm lens w/ viewfinder on Ebay @ starting bid 1,150 USD or Buy it Now @ 1,300 USD :thumbs:

Any taker???

Waiting... :watch:

Regards
Anders

-----
Sold + shipped: Circular Polarizer = Thank you.
Sold + shipped: Mamiya 7 w/ 80mm = Thank you.

Anders_HK

BUMP, BUMP! :D

FS 43mm lens

This lens is SHARP and SUPERB optics and perfect wide for landscapes using Mamiya 7ii. It is a surprice this lens is taking time to sell... price was right but is now lowered to 1,150 USD plus shipping EMS insured from Hong Kong, which is quick and secure (often take 2.5 business days to USA, other locations some more days). Happy if can sell it here, or off within 24 hours to Ebay indefinete until sell. :salute:

The lens and viewfinder are CLEAN and near MINT. Regrettably little used because shot much Leaf Aptus. The only blemishes are on viewfinder: metal plate on shoe is slight bent in one corner per images below but works fine as is (or can be removed and bent correct), there is very light marks ontop of viewfinder. Those who knows me and those who have bought gear from me knows I am honest and detailed in my descriptions. This lens was purchased new and cared for. Stored well protected in my Tenba PBP (photo backpack) on travels. :thumbs:

Adding some reduced size drums scans of photos shot with it, from post on LuLa from few years ago showing how it stacked up to ZD, do look up detailed crops also in that post. This lens was used on all three shots there. See my post #48 and onwards: http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=20970.40 :thumbs:

Repeating description from above:

• Mamiya 7ii 43mm lens with viewfinder
Very well cared for and light use, say 10-15 rolls film.
Per outmost picky inspection; Small mark on top plastic of viewfinder, don’t even show on photos (due have had plastic bubble leveler tied to viewfinder).
Viewfinder shoe plate minor bend in corner but fits flash shoe (see photo).
Glass of both lens and viewfinder are stellar. No fungus, no scratch, no fog. Sold as is.
Price (reduced to): 1150 USD

Also thrown in will be bubble lever I had tied to viewfinder. :angel:

Regards
Anders

Last edited: