The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss ZM Sonnar 50/1.5 Nokton 50/1.5

leicashot

<<<SOLD>>> Zeiss Sonnar 50mm 1.5 ZM (optimized for 1.5) for Leica M mount in mint condition with caps and with hood (normally an $80 cost) $885

Voigtlander Nokton 50mm 1.5 for Leica screw mount but also the additional M mount adapter in mint condition and with hood and caps $485

Both lenses operate 100% and have been barely used. Both focus accurately on my M9.

I'm not selling these with a happy face. Something has come up and I'm in need of some $$$ quickly so these gems have to go. Prices include paypal and USPS Priority insured shipping to you USA address ONLY.

I have little history here but active on RFF and ebay as 'Leicashot' or in the real world I am www.kristiandowling.com

Last edited:

iiiNelson

I can say that the Nokton is in great shape mechanically and optically (I was the original owner until about 3 weeks ago.)

leicashot

Nokton is still available. Let me assure you, it is like new condition. You will not be disappointed in this lens