The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus E-PL1 kit + FL-36R

wyip

I'm selling off my recently acquired Olympus E-PL1 (black) with 14-42mm kit lens. It's in excellent condition and comes with the original cables, charger, and three batteries. It also has a 1GB SD card in it. No box. I'm asking for $375 shipped/paypaled.

I'm also selling my seldom used Olympus FL-36R flash that can be remotely triggered by the built-in flash of the E-PL1. Comes in its original padded case. No box. $150 shipped/paypaled.

wyip

Flash and lens pending.

E-PL1 body (with everything except lens) is still available. $225 shipped/paypaled.

wyip

Flash is SOLD to quarto.su.tre. 14-42mm lens still pending.

The E-PL1 is still available, but at the price I'm asking I'm considering just holding on to it... I will update this thread one more time if/when the lens is sold.