The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

House Cleaning - Leica Gear For Sale

india42

Well, I guess it's time to sell some things. I keep buying new gear telling myself I'll sell some other things, so here goes.

I have a very early Leica M3 (734187) double stroke that I am selling with a Leica Meter M, eveready case, and Flash. This camera has been used, not collected, so it will need a CLA. I haven't used for several years, however everything still works. I'm sure that the shutter speeds are off. Anyway, bought an M8 so this has to go, I'm asking $450 OBO.

Next, I have a Leica Summicron 50mm Rigid (2052536, 1964). I had the lens CLA'd in June, 2010 by Sherry Krauter. There are some marks on the front element (cleaning marks?), haven't noticed in photos. Rear element looks very clean. Comes with original front cap, and a generic rear cap. I have 2 50's (keeping a 50 Summarit f1.5), and decided to let this one go...$500 OBO.

I also have a 35mm Summaron f3.5 (1178840, 1954) M mount. This lens was also CLA'd in June by Ms. Krauter. This is a very under rated lens IMHO. Glass looks very clean, maybe a little dust. This lens is very sharp. It has the original front cap, and a generic rear cap. I'm asking $350 OBO.

Next is a 35mm viewfinder. It has some scratches on the front, I can't see them when I look through the finder. The viewfinder and framelines are bright. There is some brassing around the edges. There is no case, I just left it on the camera. I am asking $225 OBO.

Finally, I have an old Gossen Luna-Pro light meter. I guess you can't get batteries anymore, I was using 675's. I think there is a battery adapter you can buy, I didn't really look that hard. I will take $50.

I am located in Washington state, shipping is not included. I do not inflate shipping charges, you will pay actual shipping cost. I have only purchased one item here, however I have over 500 eBay feedbacks (all positive) under the ID india42.

Thanks for looking,
Paul

india42

The 50mm F/2.0 Summicron is sold, Thank you.

Still for sale...
Summaron 35mm f/3.5
Gossen Luna-pro Light Meter