The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica X1 - Excellent

ElvisKennedy

I am the original and only owner of this very nice Leica X1. Purchased new in July 2010. Comes with everything as new; inner box, main box, outer box, camera, lens cap, battery, charger, charger plugs, unused strap, manuals. Also includes unregistered code for Lightroom. All in great condition as you can see in the pictures. I've had no issues at all with this camera. It's fantastic and one of my favorites. I'm selling to go back to the 'M' system. I've got a few M lenses that need exercise.

The last shot I took with this camera is number 1711 so I think that's how many shots this camera has on it.

I've not lent this out to anyone and it's always been kept in a smoke-free environment.

Price - $1495.00 plus shipping. I can accept any legitimate payment; checks, money orders, cashier's, bank (all which need to clear prior to shipment). Paypal for immediate shipment would be an extra 3%. Local deal in Milwaukee, WI area works too. I prefer a US deal. Pictures to follow. Thank-you.

ElvisKennedy

Re: FS: Leica X1 - Excellent

Please note the small hairline scratch on top plate, center. Hard to see unless light is just right.

Last edited: