The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss 35mm f/2 Biogon ZM

nanthor

Lens is in mint condition in box with paperwork, Zeiss front cap, Leica rear cap (the hood is not included). Aperture clicks like new, focus is mostly smooth, has a little dry feeling spot in one section when held a certain way, I do not feel this in operation, just when testing focus. This is a feel that is quite common in some of the Zeiss ZM lenses of the era, I believe Zeiss could have used a better lubricant. You're very likely to buy a used Zeiss lens with a feel like this, but not have it disclosed, I always disclose every detail. Anyways, this is priced to sell at $690.00 shipped and paypalled, take off $20.00 if using a gift. Sales to the CONUS only please.

Last edited: