The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

TOYO 810M for sale

H3dtogo

I am selling my as new Toyo 810M complete with Fujinon 250mm, perfect bellows, GG protector, 8/10 film holder and 8 boxes of Fuji Provia 100f. Perfect condition, pick up preferred. 1575,00 euro. Located in Europe.

H3dtogo

Yes it is a great camera. Also great to shoot on 8/10 inch B+W paper and simply scan the paper negative on a flatbedscanner.... the cheapest way to get into LF super portaiture.

H3dtogo

Wow, that would be so sweet! Now, where could I hide that in the house to save my hide? ;)
The great thing about this 10/8 camera is that is so small no wife would ever expect it to be a 8/10 camera. It probably is the ultimate marige saver: you have the ultimate camera and she thinks it is just another toy-cam. :angel::salute:

TechIV

Not dead--maybe dying:( Wish I was there for her final breaths.

Good Luck. She's beautiful.

(The economy doesn't exactly help either.)

J

jamie123

It's not dead at all but it's very expensive to shoot. I'd love to shoot 10/8 but I where I live I'd have to spend about $50/frame for color neg.

LF forum seems like a good idea, though.

H3dtogo

Thanks Micheal and Jamie. I put it on LF forum and bingo. Great people over there, lots of interest in the camera.

H

HGR

is it still for sale?
I am interested and sent you a private message.

HGR