The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: (CAN) Nikon 70-300mm VR AF-S LNIB

Roel

Hi there

I have a LNIB Nikon 70-300mm VR AF-S lens for sale. It was purchased (new) in October 2010 from an authorized Nikon Canada dealer as a backup lens to my 70-200/2.8 for an overseas trip (just in case it failed).

The lens was never used, except I put it on my D3 before I left on my trip to make sure it was functioning properly after I received it from the dealer. It has been in my bag ever since, never taken out.

You cannot tell this lens apart from a new one.

The sale includes all the original accessories:

- original box
- front/rear Nikon Caps
- hood
- soft pouch
- manual
- blank warranty card
- original receipt

Price is $USD 390.00 shipped (insured) and paypal'd anywhere in Canada/USA. For Canadians who pay with Email Money Transfer (Interac EMT), you can purchase this lens for $390 Canadian.

If you have any questions or wish to purchase this lens, please contact me at [email protected]