The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

"I'm done with photography" sale - Canon Gear - Australia only

hunghang

I am getting away from serious photography and reverting back to "mom & pop" happy snaps. Here goes most of my gear.

1. Canon EOS 30D - fully boxed with all accessories intact - in excellent condition. $399 (still pumps out quality photos if you are not printing anything out larger than A2/A3. Makes a good backup camera, or complements a Full-Frame body as it will give the 1.6X reach for telephotos)

2. Canon EF 24mm F1.4 L - Fully boxed, in excellent condition. $1199 (good for low lights in confined spaces or landscape)

3. Canon EF 28-135mm with Image Stabilisation (IS) - as new - came from a 5DII kit (no box) - $299 (this is a bargain lens for enthusiasts)

4. Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8 L with IS - Fully boxed - with tripod collar. In excellent condition. $1599 (a must have for pros or wanna-be-pros)

5. Canon EF 200m F2.8 L - no box. Good condition - with tripod collar. $549 (best bang for buck L telephoto lens)

Located in Canberra, but can post nation-wide (Australia only). I have bought/sold gear here previously and can provide references upon request.

Prices do not include postage or PP fees (no PP fees if direct bank deposit used). I will ship via registered & tracked Australia post (Platinum express).

Please contact me via email at [email protected]

Thank you.

weinschela

Subscriber Member
Hunghang is great to deal with. Have bought Leica gear from him. Don't be put off re shipment; there are actually connections between Canberra and the rest of the world.

hunghang

The 30D and 28-135mm lens have been sold.

In addition to the remaining 24/1.4, 70-200/2.8IS, 200/2.8, I also have :

a. Canon EF 24-105mm F4 L IS. Date code UX. Lens is spotless. No box. $899 AUD.

b. Canon EF 100mm F2.8 USM Macro in new condition (no box, but unused). $499 AUD

c. Canon EOS 5D Body + Grip + Battery. Well-looked-after in exquisite condition - without a scratch/dent/mark on the body. In perfect function and fully boxed with all accessories. Low mileage. LCD screeens protected from day one. It would be hard to find a used camera in nicer condition. Comes with BG-E4 grip and extra genuine Canon battery. $1599 AUD.

***TRADES***

I would be interested in either a 16-35mm F2.8 L or 17-40mm F4 L

Thanks all

Last edited:

hunghang

By "done", I mean that I am no longer into having multiple bodies/systems or duplicate lenses. I am more than satisfied with one good body, and a couple of good lenses that cover a reasonable range of FLs.

No need for "backup bodies/lenses" or various lenses of the same FL giving differing "unique characteristics/signatures/crap-like-that".