The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nokton40, R3A, Heliar 50/2, Polaroid 4000 etc

srtiwari

Am trying to cut back the excess from years of collecting.

1. Bessa R3A
Near mint condition, works fine, comes with box, manual, original caps, will look for strap to include.
$400 net to me.

2. Heliar Nickel , 50/2
Bought new from Stephen, don't use it. Like new in original box and with adapter.
$625 net to me.

3. Nokton classic 40mmf1.4
Also bought new, no marks, glass and body perfect, stops work fine, focus smooth, comes with dedicated hood. Combo costs $500 new.
$400 net to me.

4.Pradovit P300 IR with 90mm Colorplan lens.
Like new used years ago, comes with original box, manual etc., and the 90mm Lens.
$350 net to me.

5. Polaroid 400 scanner. Like new, comes with all the holders, cables, software etc. I cannot get used to using Vuescan and prefer to buy a Minolta scanner instead. Will ship in original packing.
$275 net to me.

6. Luna Pro SBC Light meter.
In excellent condition, in leather case, with the 7 and 15 degree "spot" attachment. It all works, but too much for me.
$65 to me.

7. Yashica Electro 35 CC
Good condition, have not used recently, exc condition, clean glass, everything seems to work fine, do NOT have a battery to check the meter with.
$160 net to me.

I have described the items as best as I can. I have bought and sold plenty here and on EBay.
I prefer Paypal, but please add 3% (4% International) to total.
Will ship promptly, insured.
The items are to ship from Vero Beach, Florida.

Please see photos of the items at http://kerichokid.smugmug.com/Photography/On-Sale/srtiwarigear-sale/12800078_K3NN6

Feel free to ask questions and make offers !

Last edited: