The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD M9

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member
I am selling a great condition black M9 w/box, manual, and 3 extra Leica batteries which gives buyer 4 total. The LCD has a giotto screen protector. The body is in great shape other than some slight wear marks on the bottom base. I will also include a soft release.

My asking price is $5,900 plus shipping and paypal fees.

Thanks

dseelig

Re: FS M9

Repeat after me Guy "I must buy this I must buy this" say it about a thousand times . then the same about the new 35 lux 50 lux 24 lux and a 90 cron. "go back to the light" about a thousand time as well LOL Seasons Greetings everyone. Me I own two m9s so no need. David

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Re: FS M9

If I only had the spare funds available right now I'd buy my old camera back in an instant! I traded my two Leica M digital cameras to Joseph a few months back - great seller and this M9 was also checked out and calibrated with my lenses by DAG when I had it too. No rangefinder or camera adjustments were necessary at that time btw. It was spot on.

Good luck with the sale!