The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Billingham 445 khaki canvas

woodleica

I'm downsizing so bag has to go, although it is one of my favorites ever. I am pretty new here, but have sold on the RF forum using the same tag and on ebay under vkk2000 (mostly camera equipment) with stellar reviews.

Billingham 445 - khaki canvas

In super condition. I bought and have only used it a few times on car trips where it stayed in the car and I'd grab the lens, camera etc. So Very clean. Only issue is that one of the zippers for the main compartment has the top part broken off. There are 2 zippers for this compartment, and both of them are completely usable. Other than this, The bag almost looks new. The leather on the included detachable shoulder pad also has a few small usage marks.

350+shipping - heavy large item, so shipping will be about 22$. paypal without fees preferred.

Lars

That broken zipper handle can probably easily be replaced, if the buyer contacts Billingham directly. It's that kind of manufacturer.