The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon FD 85mm F1.8

O

ollielott

Hi there, i have this 85mm 1.8 for sale. it has an adaptall mount on it. it is not in great condition. all the glass is good however there are a few cosmetic marks on the body of the lens. i am in the UK at the moment and i would like £120 or i can accept the equivalent in dollars and ship it when i get back in one month

Thanks, Ollie

martyman

Ollie,
Looking forward to the pictures. I have one of these lenses, but I'm not sure what the adaptall mount is or what it's for.

Thanks,
Marty

martyman

Thanks for the pics. What you have there is the "breech mount" version of the Canon FD 85 f/1.8 lens. It's an excellent lens for portraiture and should provide good bokeh especially when converted to fit the micro 4/3 cameras. Good luck! (I already have mine, but was curious what you meant by the "adaptall" mount.)